We proud to introduce our first year of The Spirit Rock, thank you Cosgrove family! It's available to paint and is a fun way to send special shout-outs to students and staff while raising money for our school.
Duration: 3 days
Location: Between the upper and lower drop-off area
1. The time slots for the rock are split as follows:
- Sunday through Wednesday @ 3pm
- 3:01pm Wednesday through Saturday
2. No profane words, symbols, or derogatory/offensive messages are permitted. Placer Elementary PTC reserves the right to remove inappropriate content.
3. All proceeds collected for this will fund Placer Elementary PTC initiatives.
4. Payment is due at the time of making the reservation and is first come first served. An email will be sent out once your payment is received confirming your reservation.
5. Placer Elementary reserves the right to block off dates for school use.
6. All payments and reservations are non-refundable for any reason (ie. changed your mind, weather, etc).
7. You are responsible for providing all materials for decorating the spirit rock. You are expected to ensure the area around the spirit rock remains clean, free of trash and debris. You should ensure that paint is not left on the road, curb or grass. You may wish to bring a drop cloth. Also, please be kind to our environment and recycle your empty cans!
8. Please make sure to note on your personal calendar, the day(s) you have reserved the Spirit Rock. We are not responsible for missed or forgotten reservations.